Friday, February 22, 2013

Birthdays and Yarn...

Yesterday when I wrote my first entry to my blog I mentioned to you that I would post more pics of the finished product with the scarf so here are a couple pics. 


I finally finish it last night (Excluding darning in the ends) so that feels like a great accomplishement. 

Also last night was quite fun because it was my Uncle Josh's birthday party.  We went out to Pizza Hut with my Grandparents, Aunt Patsy, Uncle Josh and my cousin Justin.  Unfortunately my parents were missing as they are away down south (sniffle sniffle).  Here is my Uncle being silly as usuall - I guess that is one of the great reasons we love him so much!
And then one a little more reserved ;)
Anyways all in all it was a great day yesterday.  Later today or tomorrow I hope to show you the knitted accent pillow case my grandmother and I are knitting.  It is looking quite sharp and I think it is quite impressive as this is probably one of the most challenging patterns I have followed in a long while. I will keep you posted :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!! YOU DID IT!! Looks gorgeous!!!
    Looks like a great party :D

    ReplyDelete